Thursday, September 17, 2009

Library Thing

I have been puzzling over this site for some time. Have created an account and added some books but cannot really understand the point of the Library Thing. Perhaps someone can enlighten me?

Have clicked on various tabs and read some of the reviews and recommendations but none inspire me to revisit. The only use I could see for this site is to create and store a wish list of books to read in the future. I have often thought it would be great to be able to do that with my own reading history account at North Shore Libraries as I frequently check-in books that I would love to read but don't have the time for right now. Not sure how easy or practical it would be use whilst working, however, and I've usually forgotten the titles by the time I get home!

http://www.librarything.com/profile/kiwidaydreamer

No comments: